4.13.2010

The Lovely Lady Zoe



There is no perfect way to describe this amazing woman. Zoe has wowed us all in her incredible role in Avatar and will make her way back to the big screen twice this month in the film, The Losers and Neil LaBute’s remake of Death at a Funeral starring Chris Rock, Martin Lawrence and Tracy Morgan.

Zoe Saldana is one of the most famous actors in Hollywood. “I’m just the same as anyone else: as a man, as anybody. I don’t feel like I’m being unreasonable. I’m not a hater, and I’m not a rebellious person. I don’t believe in racism, and I don’t believe in discrimination-you have to not believe in these things in order for them to not exist in your life. But I do believe in a mental conviction that I am,” said by Saldana in an interview with Nylon Magazine for their April issue.

She is beautiful, an amazing actress and takes incredible photos, may I add! Be sure to keep your eye on this woman who seems to be center of attention and check out her two new films coming out this month.





No comments:

Post a Comment