4.01.2010

Time For A Vacation

So tonight my mother and I are packing for a much needed mini vacation.We are driving down to Virginia Beach for the weekend! I’m so excited but I wish that the weather would be nice enough so I could wear my bathing suit on the beach but I can’t because it is still way too chilly. Oh well! The good thing is that I will be bringing my laptop along so I will still be able to blog, post photos and do videos as well. So yes, don’t worry, I will still be blogging =)

Just a heads up, I may be doing a haul while in VB or shortly after depending on the time that I have. Mom and I have already made plans to hit the boardwalk, go biking, walking, hit a movie and we may even do some harmless shopping. You never know! So you will just have to wait and see until then. Our bags are almost packed and we’re ready to go! Woo Hoo! Talk to ya’ll soon!

xoxo Ashley<3

No comments:

Post a Comment