6.01.2010

Summa-Summa-Summertime!!




It is absolutely beautiful outside on this Sunday afternoon and an amazing 88 degrees with a slight but comfortable breeze.


My mother and I were up and running by 2pm and headed to the store to grab some goodies for the family cookout at my house today.


Not long after, I grabbed my mother and yet again forced her to be my wonderful photographer. So all photo credits go to her =). We ran to CVS to grad some bubbles for my brother and sister to play with. Then I went to Subway to grab a delicious sandwich for lunch.

Here's more of the cool pics I took today!




















Outfit #1:
Straw Hat
Dress- Wet Seal
Shoes- Charlotte Russe

Outfit #2
White Hat
Shirt- F21
Belt- my own
Skirt- F21
Shoes- NY & Company

Hope you all enjoyed your memorial holiday!

xoxo,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. daaaamn girl you look hot :) i totally like you with the maxi dress, very pretty, the second outfit is happy! :)

    ReplyDelete